Monday, October 19, 2009

Update - October!



Hey all!

halfway through October!

Our Xmas Extravaganza was great fun and we had alot of fun doing the projects. It was a little bit stressful after such a busy crazy week (a very sick baby) so I wasnt as organised as I would have liked, but it was good anyway!
I worked out with the girls who did the advent calendar class, that it will take more than 2 hours to complete this project (they thought it might take the whole weekend, I think less than 4 hours :-) Guess it depends on what you're doing!)I think I underestimated the extra time you need in a class scenario compared to when you're doing this at home!!!
Anyway, I will be ordering more of these in, so reserve yours with prepayment asap!

I will be doing an off-the-page clock class in November - this would make a lovely gift for a friend, mother-in-law etc... We'll be using the Loire Valley paper from kaisercraft along with matching embellishments. I'll get pics up asap of teh finished project. $25 class, includes clock, mechanism, paint, paper and embellishments!


I have new Thickers alphas, rub-ons, magazines and 2009 Xmas ranges from Imaginisce and Kaisercraft.... and I have ordered more of the kaisercraft storage folders as these have sold out!!

OUR NEXT OPEN MORNING IS THIS WEEKEND... Saturday 24th October.... its labour weekend, so if you have visitors, bring them along too! No cropping, just good ole` shopping!!!! 9am - 12pm no appointment necessary!

Am toying with the idea of expanding my ranges so obviously I'll need a bigger workspace!! This isnt as easy as said so watch this space while I try and make this a reality!


Talk soon!

Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment