Sunday, October 4, 2009

GIMME GIMME GIMME

A man after midnight - one of those gorgeous boys in the Mamma Mia show - HAHAHA ..... or perhaps some of the gorgeous new papers arriving from the Kaisercraft Q2 range! I'm sooo looking forward to scrapping Xmas this year with these ranges.
Im also looking forward to journalling about our Mamma Mia weekend away and creating a layout to remember! Might have to keep an eye out for some bright ranges to complement - I expect some of the new Summer ranges should have bright colours. I'll keep you posted when I find some!

We've now confirmed our classes for the Christmas Craft Extravaganza and we are taking bookings. Your payment will secure your spot - we're limited to 8 people per class and some of these projects are VERY popular! I'm expecting the waterfall album and the clock to be booked early but I know that Xmas cards are always popular too!
In particular, please book early for the Advent Calendar as I need to order these materials from Aussie before the class and I dont want anyone to miss out!!!

How is your spring scrapping going??

Well, its a miserable day (perfect for scrapbooking!) but I'll get back to perfecting my Mamma Mia moves ;-p

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment