Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Introducing the Moments Baby Boy Kit!




The MOMENTS Boy Scrapbooking Kit comes with this gorgeous swirly summer-fun paper from Imaginisce (thats the wavy one in the photo!). You can do so much with this, but in this layout I decided to combine it with the DIE-CUT sheet from Making Memories, that is in both kits.
I also used the stamp that is in the kit (each kit comes with two stamps which varies between each pack!) to make the frog, which I cut around.
The layout is very simple and all I need to do now is add a title!



We have set the date for our August Cut & Crop ALTHOUGH I'm considering adding another Saturday to the mix since I only have room for 6 per day.
Also am looking at ideas for different classes for August - let me know what you would like to learn/see/do. Would you like to make a project or just a layout? Would you like to learn a new technique or just have fun? Let me know!!



So... AUGUST 22 is our next Cut & Crop - email me if you want to come!!!!! Places are limited!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment