Friday, July 24, 2009

July Challenge Pic


Here is my take on the July Challenge!




I have been following the Scrapbox blog http://www.scrapboxnz.blogspot.com/ - I absolutely love their papers!! Anyway, the challenge was for a round layout and I just had these gorgeous Making Memories paper arrive instore.
I tried loads of new techniques for this layout. Before I started, I also set our MOMENTS challenge for the month - to create a single page layout using LACE or fabric, and at least one BUTTON, and using PEARLS or rhinestones...
This is what I came up with! I stamped the butterfly onto acetate, used the Cricut, used new Dimensional Magic and had a bit of fun with paint. The finished layout was displayed at T's birthday party too!
I submitted it to Scrapbox NZ - and I won! My first ever win for a layout - YAY! Now that its been displayed on their website, I'd like to show it you gals!
What is your favourite lace/button/pearl layout? Email it to me!!
Another blog I'm watching (and another favourite online scrapbook store!) is http://www.artfullcrafts.blogspot.com/
I'm rearranging my craft room again and then I'll be expecting several boxes of new stock - so come and have a look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment