Friday, July 24, 2009

Crop & Cut Feedback



Last week's Crop & Cut morning was low-key but productive!


Thanks to Amanda and Michelle for braving the HORRIFIC weather - it was great to start our monthly mornings with you!


Michelle took advantage of our CUTTLEBUG special that is currently on, and had a play with all our fabulous dies and cutting folders. Amanda showed of her works-in-progress and also completed a layout - Well Done!


I too completed TWO layouts on the Saturday morning, one was a winter layout - I used the cuttlebug to cut the snowmen out of acetate, which I then inked. The other layout was a pink/brown 'Me & Nan' page using some of the beautiful 'Unwritten' papers from Upsy Daisy Designs, which are now instore. I created a pocket to hold a little journalling book that I cut, so that Nan can write a special note/letter to baby.

The 'Unwritten' range is all black and white and focuses on journalling, stories, flourishes and butterflies. I also have some other beautiful black and white papers - these would be very inspiring for wedding-themed stationary!!
Also new instore is an ever-growing range of Bazzill cardstock, the Baby Powder range from Imaginisce at some crazy prizes!! and some other new patterned papers.
I have some awesome new dies for the Cuttlebug - butterflies mostly, including the new Spellbinders range. Come and have a play and remember I can order anything you need!
I'll send an email out when I set the August class and crop dates!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment