Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yay LETS GO!!!

Welcome to Moments Papercraft Shoppe Blog!!

I'm a small home-based business in Edgecumbe - I've got a constantly growing and changing array of goodies for papercrafting, card-making and scrapbooking!
I run evening classes on scrapbooking techniques and projects (hope to extend this to day classes next year!) and am open when you want me to be (usually!).

Sign up to our free newsletter - each week I send out an email to let you know what latest products have arrived, what classes have been scheduled etc along with a few hints, competitions or photos!

Give me a ring or text - 027 421 7600 - or email me barleyandserene@gmail.com and we can arrange a time for you to come out!

My Christmas hours for the upcoming week are FRIDAY from 1pm until whenever :-) And next WEDNESDAY for most of the day - so make a time and come along to check out the Moments treasure stash!!!! (I've had to set these two days to work around other committments!)

Here is the link to join up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ejxf

Ask me if there is anything you are after in particular and I look forward to pointing you in the right direction!!!


Hope to talk soon!!

Ashlee


UPDATE: The latest shipment has finally been released from Customs and will hopefully be here by Friday! I've got over 500 new papers, a huge range of flowers and other embellishments and some tools etc coming. With this shipment, we'll also become a stockist of the gorgeous Basic Grey range!
I've tried to upload some photos to give you a glimpse of what's coming - sorry it didnt work out very well!





No comments:

Post a Comment