Monday, November 30, 2009

Dec 1 - newsletter!

Happy Christmas . . .
The Countdown Begins!!
Its the 1st of December so I hope you have finished your advent calendars and are ready for a merry and safe festive season!! Since Christmas is a time of giving, its a wonderful time to make your own gifts! Mini-albums, off-the-page, wall pictures, clocks, gift-boxes and wrap - its the season to be showing of your papercraft! Hope this newsletter inspires!

In other news.......... I still have loads of bling so come and stock up at these great prices and add some sparkle to your festive projects! I have never seen so many colours, shapes, words and sizes of rhinestones so come and check out the range!!!
I was thrilled to be shortlisted for the Up2Scrap design team... I didnt make it to the final four but did get a mention in the mag! http://www.up2scrap.co.nz/ I loved putting together the portfolio!
I have also been busy making up projects for next years classes.... Tracey from The Itchy Nail at Palmers Whakatane is planning a mini-album so thats exciting - watch this space! - and I also have several technique and layout classes planned!
Finally, I have a new add-on kit for the month, using the very gorgeous Airy Fairy range from Kaisercraft - beautiful pixie fairies and delicate butterflies.... these kits have been hugely popular with my out-of-town scrappers and they're a great, affordable way to add to your stash and try something new!!!

NEW in this week.......
more embellishments - Disney, flowers etc.... lots of rub-ons, lots of stickers!



THIS WEEKS HOURS!!
I am not setting any open hours for this week - give me an email or call if you'd love to check out the range!! Most mornings are good :-) , Saturday is fine, but Im flexible! Please ring me or text me 027 421 7600 or email me: barleyandserene@gmail.com



CLASSES!
The clock class will be next MONDAY 7th DECEMBER at 7pm............ $25 per person or $22 for VIP members. Includes clock base, mechanism, papers and embellishments... Strictly limited to four people so please book your place asap!
I will be running another heel class this month.... give me a buzz if you are keen!
Layout and technique classes - one-on-one - if you would like a hand or would to join a technique class, let me know!
Layout classes will begin in the New Year!


HINT OF THE WEEK!
Making a 12x12 album can be a daunting task, but they are beautiful and make fabulous gifts! Here are a few ideas:
*Use a Lickety Slip album from Bazzil Basics - these have little pockets for 6x4 photos so you can make up the album with a combination of 12x12 layouts and 'traditional' album pages
*Give the album as a gift and make a new 12x12 layout each Christmas (great for grandparents!)
*Have several people contribute to the album!


SPECIALS....
Well, being December I know I need a Christmas special.................... Hmmmm, what to do???!!
SO, for the month of DECEMBER, all CHRISTMAS STOCK - all Xmas papers, projects, embellishments, flowers, MDF albums.... ALL CHRISTMAS STUFF!!! - is 20% off!!!

Discount of the Week - ALL Kaisercraft mini-albums are 10% off............. handbags, butterflies, trains, castles, ABC's and tabbed albums... Ends Sunday!



Check out the blog for any new happenings http://momentspapercraftshoppe.blogspot.com/


THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, hope to see some of you this week!


Ashlee
barleyandserene@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment